|Amount To Send||ID||Proof of Address||Source of Funds||Proof of Occupation|
|Online transfers for any amount||YES||YES|
|From £1 to £680 counter transactions||Details of the customer will be taken||NO||NO||NO|
|=/+ £2,500 at any time||YES||YES||NO||NO|
|=/+£5,000 ONE OFF||YES||YES||YES||NO|
|=/+£5,000 at any time accumulative||YES||YES||NO||NO|
|+£10,000 at any time accumulative||YES||YES||YES||YES|
ID, P.O.A, S.O.F & P.O.O requirements
ID (Identification), P.O.A (Proof of Address), S.O.F (Source of Funds) & P.O.O (Proof of Occupation) requirements
Money transfer requirement
PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR ONLINE CUSTOMERS, ID & POA MUST BE PROVIDED AT THE REGISTRATION STAGE. THE REMAINING RULES ALSO APPLY.
- From £1 – £680, you must provide the following information, name, address, date of birth and phone number.
- Transactions between £680 – £ 3,000 an ID is required.
- Once £3,000 has been reached then POA is required along with the ID.
- S.O.F is required once £5000 has been reached, either one off or accumulative.
- S.O.F is required once £10,000 has been reached.
ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF IDENTITY
- Full valid UK Passports
- Full valid overseas Passports
- Full valid UK Driving License
(PROVISIONAL DL IS NOT ACCEPTED)
- EU Countries National Photo ID
- Resident permit UK
(BOTH SIDES SHOULD BE SCANNED)
ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF ADDRESS
All acceptable forms of proof of address should be within 3 months
- Financial Statements
- Bank letter
- Building Society Statement
Not a copy or a print-out from an ATM.
- Full or Provisional UK Driving License (when the primer ID is a Passport or National ID)
- Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) and other Benefit Documents.
- Local Council/Housing Association Rent Card or Tenancy Agreement
- Current Council Rent Book
- Utility Bills: Gas, Electricity, Water, Landline Phone Bill, Council Tax Bill.
Mobile phone bills or delivery letters are not accepted.
ACCEPTABLE SOURCE OF FUNDS
- Bank Statement within 3 months
- Wage slips within 3 months
- Pension Statement
- Loan agreement
ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF OCCUPATION
- Wage slips/Pension statement
- Work contract / P60/ Tax Return
Please note that any of the above documents may be requested at any time.
Unity Link Financial Services is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).