ID, P.O.A, S.O.F & P.O.O requirements
ID (Identification), P.O.A (Proof of Address), S.O.F (Source of Funds) & P.O.O (Proof of Occupation) requirements
ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF IDENTITY
- Full valid UK Passports
- Full valid overseas Passports
- Full valid UK Driving License
(PROVISIONAL DL IS NOT ACCEPTED)
- EU Countries National Photo ID
- Resident permit UK
(BOTH SIDES SHOULD BE SCANNED)
ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF ADDRESS
All acceptable forms of proof of address should be within 3 months
- Financial Statements
- Bank letter
- Building Society Statement
Not a copy or a print-out from an ATM.
- Full or Provisional UK Driving License (when the primer ID is a Passport or National ID)
- Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) and other Benefit Documents.
- Local Council/Housing Association Rent Card or Tenancy Agreement
- Current Council Rent Book
- Utility Bills: Gas, Electricity, Water, Landline Phone Bill, Council Tax Bill.
Mobile phone bills or delivery letters are not accepted.
ACCEPTABLE SOURCE OF FUNDS
- Bank Statement within 3 months
- Wage slips within 3 months
- Pension Statement
- Loan agreement
ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF OCCUPATION
- Wage slips/Pension statement
- Work contract / P60/ Tax Return
Please note that any of the above documents may be requested at any time.
Unity Link Financial Services is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).