Do you need to open a bank account in Ghana? Unitylink has a network of collaborative banks and pay-out partners, who will happily facilitate the opening of a personal, joint or savings account.
Account opening is reliant on the Bank’s guidelines and policies.
You will need the following to open an account:
- 1 passport size photo for GCB Bank Limited-Account Opening.
- 2 passport size photos for ADB and Ecobank Account Opening.
- Photo ID (Passport).
- Proof of address.
- Address in Ghana (House number or digital address).
- 100.00 Ghana cedis initial deposit for GCB Bank Limited and Ecobank account.
- 200.00 Ghana cedis initial deposit for ADB account
A ‘one-time-only’ processing fee of £10 will be applied by Unitylink.