Account OpeningApril 29, 2016
In collaboration with our partners, customers can now open a joint or personal savings account in Ghana with Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) and Agricultural Development Bank (ADB). Kindly download and fill out the forms and post it or present it at any of our offices to be forwarded to the relevant bank. The opening of the account is reliant on the Bank’s guidelines and policies.
You will need the following to open an account:
- 1 passport size photo for GCB-Account Opening
- 2 passport size photos for ADB-Account Opening
- Photo ID (Passport or Driving License)
- Proof of address
- Address in Ghana (House number or Post office Box Number)
- Initial deposit of 100 Ghana cedi for a cedi account and £100.00 for a sterling
- Initial deposit of 200 Ghana cedi for a cedi ADB-Account.
- One off processing fee of £10