MTN Mobile Money is a fast, simple, convenient, secure and affordable way of transferring money, making payments and doing other transactions using a mobile phone.
MTN Mobile Money
Money is added instantly to MTN Mobile Money accounts.
- Please check that the recipient already has a Mobile Money account.
- You will need the recipient’s Mobile Money number.
- The maximum amount you can send per a transaction is £180.00 or €200.00
Where and how to register for Mobile Money
Your beneficiary can own an MTN Mobile Money wallet by going through 6 easy steps and enjoy the benefits of a whole new financial experience – ease, convenience, speed and security.
- With a valid photo ID card (Voter ID, Drivers’ License, Passport) go to the nearest MTN Mobile Money Authorised Merchant.
- The Merchant captures your personal details and gives you a Mobile Money SIM card.
- Insert your Mobile Money SIM in your phone. You will receive an SMS asking you to register.
- Go to “My MTN” on your mobile phone and select “Mobile Money”.
- Select “Register” and enter your photo ID type and number.
- Select and repeat Mobile Money PIN (4 digits).
- You will receive a welcome message on your phone.
Please keep this Mobile Money PIN confidential.
Support can be found at: www.mtn.com.gh